Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury winner will be challenged by elite contender Otto Wallin, says promoter Dmitriy Salita
Otto Wallin has joined Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury as "elite heavyweights" and will make "scary" progress towards a world title fight, says promoter Dmitriy Salita. The Swedish contender produced a career-best performance last weekend, sealing a dominant points win over Dominic Breazeale, who had only previously been beaten by Joshua and Deontay Wilder. Wallin emerged with credit from his only setback, a battling points loss to Fury in September 2019, and Salita believes the 30-year-old is back in contention with the division's best fighters. "Otto did a great job on Saturday night establishing himself as the top, elite heavyweight in the world," Salita told Sky Sports. "Otto is on the same level as Joshua and Fury. The scary part is that he keeps getting better." Joshua says he is 'ready' to finalise an undisputed world title fight against Fury in June, with a variety of countries still being considered to stage the blockbuster ba...